Christmas Gifts and Cards from Charities – Gifts that Give Twice
- Amnesty International Australia Online Shop – Their online shop includes books, t-shirts, greeting cards, corporate cards, jewellery, children’s products, and sale items. Profits from purchases go towards helping defend and promote human rights.
- Cancer Council Shop – Clothing for all ages, umbrellas, hats, sunscreen, cosmetics, sunglasses, gifts and gift cards.
- CERES is an environmental education centre, urban farm and social enterprise hub located on 4.5 hectares on the Merri Creek in East Brunswick, Melbourne. They have online recipes and shop for organic food and sustainable gifts.
- Heart Foundation Shop – mugs, clothing for adults and children, skipping ropes, and more to celebrate walking for a health heart.
- National Parks WA Online Shop – Books and guides on WA national parks, clothing, and facility to make donations for various activities.
- Red Cross Online Shop – Buy t-shirts, cards, calendars, bags, and more. Proceeds from the sale of these items will go towards the work of the Australian Red Cross.
Christmas Charity Vouchers
- Oxfam Unwrapped Looking for exciting and original gift ideas? Your friends will receive a card detailing the present you bought them and the real item goes to those who need it most. And because you’re helping Oxfam Australia fight poverty, your purchases are tax deductible. Once you’ve purchased your gift, you will receive a tax receipt either via email or by post.
- UNICEF – in addition to merchandise, UNICEF offers “Gifts that Give” which provide vital field items such as mosquito nets, exercise books and blankets to ensure the health, education and protection of children in developing countries.
- Worldvision Smiles Smiles gifts really do change lives! Last Christmas, Australians purchased unique and useful gifts for thousands of children, families and communities in need, spreading smiles around the world.